Do I Need a Visa to Tour Guam?
If you are a citizen of the US, entry requirements are the same as for any other US destination
If you are a citizen of the following countries, you do not need a visa:
- Hong Kong
- New Zealand
- Papua New Guinea
- South Korea
Your country is participating in the Guam and Common Commonwealth of Northern Marianas Island (CNMI) visa waiver program.
However, you do need to complete Form 1-736
- You hold a valid travel visa to the U.S.
- If the travelers is a citizen of Australia, Brunei, Japan, New Zealand, South Korea, Singapore, Taiwan or the UK AND you have a current ESTA (Electronic System for Travel Authorization)
Russian citizens and nationals are required to complete Form I-736 in order to be granted temporary admission without a visa into Guam and CNMI.
After you submit Form 1-736 for processing, print and sign a copy of the form to present to the U.S. Customs and Border Protection at your arrival. Once the 1-736 is signed and dated, it is valid for travel for 7 days.
Please note that I-94 customs forms are no longer being accepted.
Yes, you need a US visa.
Canadian citizens do not need a visa for up to 90 days for tourism or business stays
Do I need a tourist visa?
|North Mariana Islands4||No|
|Papua New Guinea1||No|
- Pay the fee. Tourist visas cost $165 USD or 8640 PHP. Keep the receipt number in order to book your visa appointment.
- Complete the DS-160 form. Read the Guidelines here first. If you need help, please consult an immigration lawyer or translator.
- Create a profile
- On the dashboard of your profile, click on “Schedule an appointment”
You will need:
- Your passport number
- Receipt from your Bank of Philippine Islands (BPI) or BancNet receipt
- The 10 digit barcode from the DS-160 confirmation page
***Be careful that the DS-160 barcode that you provided is valid and correct. If it is invalid or incorrect, you will not be admitted to the interview and the receipt will be locked and you will have to wait 30 days to rebook.
- Go through the process to select type of visa, enter your data, your dependents, location for the delivery of the document, confirm that you paid, then schedule your appointment.
- Visit the embassy. Check the Schedule My Appointment page for the necessary documentation needed.
You Must Bring:
- A printed copy of your appointment letter
- DS-160 Confirmation page
- 1 Photograph taken within the last 6 months
- Previously issued visa
- If your visa is approved, it will be sent to the location you selected when you scheduled your appointment.
Read more about your visit to the embassy:
 Participating in the Guam and Common Commonwealth of Northern Marianas Island (CNMI) visa waiver program.
 Canadians do not need a visa for tourism or business stays under 90 days
3 If a traveler from Public Republic of China (PRC) holds a valid visa for travel to the U.S. and has a valid EVUS enrollment then no visa is required.
4 North Mariana Islands is considered a territory of the US. A passport is recommended, but not required.