Don’t miss out on Guam’s most popular beach bar! Enjoy BBQ, volleyball, and fun in the sun!
- Regular Cruise
- $99 $90
- VIP Cruise
- $145 $131
Enjoy Sightseeing, Stargazing, and a BBQ Dinner on Our Sunset Cruise!
Join us on GUAM’S ONLY DINNER CRUISE. Enjoy fun fishing, maybe see playful dolphins, and experience stellar stargazing in the beautiful tropical night. Party all night long aboard this Guam cruise, perfect for adults and families of all ages.
A delicious ALL-YOU-CAN-EAT BBQ buffet and complimentary UNLIMITED beer, wine, and juice are included. Enjoy the cruise on our spacious and stable bi-level 60-ft. catamaran.
Enjoy the best night of your Guam trip aboard the BIG Sunset Dinner Cruise, Guam’s only tour that presents an ocean dinner cruise. Experience Guam’s beautiful clear waters, dolphins, and more aboard this stable, multi-level catamaran. Enjoy Guam ocean cruising at its best with a stunning sunset lighting your way. The safe 60-passenger dinner cruise has upper and lower decks and a delicious all-you-can-eat BBQ buffet plus all-you-can-drink beer and wine.
The cruise has a fun and relaxing party atmosphere for adults and children of all ages to enjoy. Feel the wind rush through your hair aboard a romantic dinner cruise. Watch the dolphins that frequently play in the wake, or go fishing with your children. Enjoy the peaceful cool ocean breeze as you sip unlimited beer and wine beneath Guam’s beautiful skies and experience our gorgeous and colorful sunsets directly on the ocean. Picture a night of a thousand stars — stargazing is another favorite past-time aboard this top-rated and highly recommended Guam sunset cruise tour!
But the most highly rated part of the BIG Sunset Dinner Cruise is actually the staff. The crew of Guam’s best and only sunset dinner cruise is one of the reasons that this has one of the highest repeat rates of any tour on Guam. As our customer reviews say, “The staff on the dinner are THE BEST!!”
BIG SUNSET CRUISE PACKAGE COMPARISON
|Regular Cruise||Seasonal||O||X||X||Lower deck
|VIP Cruise||Seasonal||O||X||X||Upper deck
|*Please see the package details for items of inclusions.
Cruise Package Details
Effective: April 1, 2021 – March 31, 2022 Package Name Price Details Regular Cruise Adult $90 $99
The schedule varies depending on the season. Lower deck seating. May be shared with others. Buffet style dinner is served with all you can drink beer and soft drinks. Round trip transportation from/to most of the hotels in Tumon is available with an additional fee of $10 per person.
Book online now!
VIP Cruise Adult $131 $145
The schedule varies depending on the season. Upper deck seating. Welcome drink and a buffet-style dinner served by our crew with all you can drink beer and soft drinks are included. Round trip transportation from/to most of the hotels in Tumon is available with an additional fee of $10 per person.
Book online now!
*Pricing excludes online fees.
*Menu items are subject to change daily without notice. Dinner may be served in family plated style or buffet style depending on public health guidance.
- Closed Wednesdays except by exclusive charter booking
- Hotel pick-up schedule varies depending on the hotel. Please check the pick-up schedule.
- Schedule from January 2021 through September 2021:
- Approximate cruising time 17:30 – 19:30
- Schedule from October 2021 through March 2022:
- Approximate cruising time 17:00 – 19:00
- Transportation service is available at an additional fee.
- Click here for the bus schedule.
- The boat will not wait for late guests. You will be charged if you miss the boat.
- If you are driving (not recommended), please call us by 12:00 on your tour date for directions as the departure dock may change at the last minute. BG Tours is not responsible for missing the pick-up service or boat due to a lack of hotel information and departure information.
- Sport shoes or sandals recommended. High heels or shoes that slip are not recommended, and the captain may ask you to remove them for safety reasons.
- Beachwear or any casual clothing is fine. Lightweight and comfortable for cruising.
- Bus air conditioning can be cold. You may want to bring along long-sleeve clothing or a light jacket.
- Depending on the weather, the sea can get rough, so please bring seasickness medicine if you are apt to get seasick.
- Wheelchair accessible. Please advise at time of booking if required.
- Throwing any trash in the seawater is prohibited by law.
- Adult rate applies to ages 12 years old and above.
- Child rate applies to ages 2 – 11 years old.
- No charge for infants below age 2 (no meals provided).
- Infants must be included in your reservation due to Coast Guard regulation.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- General cancellation policy applies to all reservations.