With beautiful Las Vegas showgirls, incredible magic, exciting tigers, and amazing acrobats, it is simply THE BEST SHOW in Guam.
- Adult Ages 12+
- Child Ages 2-11
- Infant Under 2
Guam’s Most Popular Bar, Where Locals & Tourists Mix
GUAM’S #1 BEACH BAR is located directly on the ocean and has great food! The Beach is a relaxed restaurant and bar with delicious food, live entertainment, volleyball, and bikinis! Relax surrounded by the beautiful tropical atmosphere, palm trees, and enjoy the BEST SUNSET VIEWS IN GUAM, making it so you never want to leave. It’s conveniently located next to the Nikko in the hotel area of Tumon.
The Beach Restaurant & Bar at Gun Beach, Tumon, Guam is every beach lover’s idea of a perfect spot. Soak in the rays on the chaise lounges as you gaze across the beautiful sandy beach at the flawless horizon of Tumon Bay. Dig into delicious sushi burgers, fresh BBQ, and delectable seafood at this beachfront restaurant and bar. During the day, The Beach is a perfect restaurant for the entire family.
The #1 Late Night Spot
Enjoy beach volleyball or just chill by the sea with our best drinks. As the sun sets, The Beach turns into a romantic location with the most spectacular sunsets you’ve ever seen! Tables are often sold out due to feedback from FIT travelers and others. Table reservations are highly recommended around sunset. There is also a sofa reservation available for larger groups or a romantic couple. Chill out in style on Guam’s warm, tropical beach as you sip on delicious original cocktails and indulge in a sumptuous dinner or appetizers.
After the sun goes down, enjoy the best nightlife on the island at The Beach Restaurant & Bar with live performers or DJs. Enjoy concerts, volleyball tournaments, and more at this ideal beach setting. The Beach Restaurant & Bar was voted as the best place on Guam for singles to meet. At night, Guam’s most relaxing place becomes Guam’s most happening and recommended bar and nightspot. The Beach: Why go anywhere else? One tip for the dress code: Less is more! Bikinis optional.
Bar Hours (Drink order)
THURSDAY 4 pm – 10 pm (Prime Rib Thursdays starting at $9.99)
FRIDAY & SATURDAY 12 pm – 12 am
SUNDAY 12 pm – 10 pm
Kitchen Hours (Food order)
Approximately 30 minutes before closing. Please check with your server for details.
Safe Travels Certified Tour
The Beach Restaurant & Bar Guam is proud to receive the Safe Travels Stamp. Receiving the Safe Travels Stamp demonstrates our commitment to the health and safety of staff, clients, and their visitors as we host safe meetings and gatherings.
The Beach Package Details
Package Name Price Details Table Reservation No charge Reserves a table for 15 minutes from the reservation time. The table will be released to the next waiting customer exactly after 15 minutes from the reservation time so please come on time. This free table reservation is offered for a limited time only.
Book online now!
*Pricing excludes online fees.
- Operation Hour:
- Mon/Tues/Wed Closed
- Thurs 4pm-10pm or later depending on the crowd.
- Fri/Sat 12pm-12am or later depending on the crowd.
- Sun 12pm-10pm or later depending on the crowd
- Food last order is about 30 minutes before closing. Please check with your server for details.
- Operation Hour:
- Transportation is not included in the package and is not offered with additional charge.
- Parking is available next to The Beach Bar.
- Follow the Gun Beach road and go straight after passing Nikko hotel.
- Click here for a location map.
- Red Trolley and LeaLea Trolley (Stop # 24) are both located directly at Lina La Park.
- Casual wear and beachwear are recommended. The less, the better!
- The bar is open-air and can be hot. Sunblock is recommended.
- Adult rate applies for age 12 years old and above.
- No charge for children or infants below age 11.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- General cancellation policy applies to all paid reservations.
- We are experiencing many no-show. Please contact us to cancel or reschedule a free table reservation.
- Click here to see more daily specials.