Enjoy the ONLY SHOW ON THE BEACH with a stunning ocean view as the backdrop to the simply amazing performance. This spectacular Guam show is perfect for families of all ages.
Guam's Hottest Beach Bar Restaurant
Safe Travels Certified Tour
The Beach Restaurant & Bar Guam is proud to receive the Safe Travels Stamp. Receiving the Safe Travels Stamp demonstrates our commitment to the health and safety of staff, clients, and their visitors as we host safe meetings and gatherings.
Guam’s Most Popular Bar, Where Locals & Tourists Mix
GUAM’S #1 BEACH BAR is located directly on the ocean and has great food! The Beach is a relaxed restaurant and bar with delicious food, live entertainment, volleyball, and bikinis! Relax surrounded by the beautiful tropical atmosphere, palm trees, and enjoy the BEST SUNSET VIEWS IN GUAM, making it so you never want to leave. It’s conveniently located next to the Nikko in the hotel area of Tumon.
The Beach Restaurant & Bar at Gun Beach, Tumon, Guam is every beach lover’s idea of a perfect spot. Soak in the rays on the chaise lounges as you gaze across the beautiful sandy beach at the flawless horizon of Tumon Bay. Dig into delicious sushi burgers, fresh BBQ, and delectable seafood at this beachfront restaurant and bar. During the day, The Beach is a perfect restaurant for the entire family.
The #1 Late Night Spot
Enjoy beach volleyball or just chill by the sea with our best drinks. As the sun sets, The Beach turns into a romantic location with the most spectacular sunsets you’ve ever seen! Tables are often sold out due to feedback from FIT travelers and others. Table reservations are highly recommended around sunset. There is also a sofa reservation available for larger groups or a romantic couple. Chill out in style on Guam’s warm, tropical beach as you sip on delicious original cocktails and indulge in a sumptuous dinner or appetizers.
After the sun goes down, enjoy the best nightlife on the island at The Beach Restaurant & Bar with live performers or DJs. Enjoy concerts, volleyball tournaments, and more at this ideal beach setting. The Beach Restaurant & Bar was voted as the best place on Guam for singles to meet. At night, Guam’s most relaxing place becomes Guam’s most happening and recommended bar and nightspot. The Beach: Why go anywhere else? One tip for the dress code: Less is more! Bikinis optional.
Bar Hours (Drink order)
MONDAY, TUESDAY, WEDNESDAY, FRIDAY 4PM-10PM
SATURDAY, SUNDAY 12PM-10PM
Kitchen Hours (Food order)
Thursday last call at 8:30pm. All other days, approximately 30 minutes before closing. Please check with your server for details.
The Beach Package Details
Package Name Price Details Table Reservation No charge Reserves a table for 10 minutes from the reservation time. The table will be released to the next waiting customer exactly after 10 minutes from the reservation time so please come on time. This free table reservation is offered for a limited time only.
For any and all reservations of 8 or more people, an advance payment of $10 is required to prevent no-shows and/or sudden cancellations. This amount is non-refundable but can be used for food and beverage bills valid for this booking only.
Book online now!
*Pricing excludes online fees.
- OPEN DAILY
- Weekdays 4PM-10PM (Thursday until 1AM)
- Weekends 12PM-10PM (May open until later depending on the crowd.)
- Food last order is about 30 minutes before closing.
- Late night menu is available after 8 pm.
- Thursday’s food’s last order is at 8 pm and a limited menu is available after the last call. Please check with your server for details.
- OPEN DAILY
- Transportation is not included in the package and is not offered with an additional charge.
- Parking is available next to The Beach Bar.
- Follow the Gun Beach road and go straight after passing Nikko hotel.
- Click here for a location map.
- Red Trolley (Stop # 24) is located directly at The Beach entrance.
- Casual wear and beachwear are recommended. The less, the better!
- The bar is open-air and can be hot. Sunblock is recommended.
- Adult rate applies for age 12 years old and above.
- No charge for children or infants below age 11.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Please contact us via email or phone call to cancel or reschedule.
- Every Thursday Ladies Night from 9pm-1am. Must be 21 year old or older to enter the venue. Valid photo ID is required. (Ladies Night is suspended until further notice.)
- Click here to see more daily specials.
- Baldyga Group reserves the right to cancel due to inclement weather, foreseeable hazards, insufficient bookings, or events beyond our control. In these events, full refunds will be made or alternative dates offered.
Hang Out at Guam's The Beach Restaurant & Bar
Guam's largest #beachbar guaranteed to cool you down on the hottest days😎
Open hours 👇