View a romantic sunset on Guam’s beautiful calm ocean and enjoy a delicious dinner on our sunset cruise!
Ride the Ducks
Land and Sea Sightseeing Adventure
Safe Travels Certified Tour
Ride the Ducks Guam is proud to receive the Safe Travels Stamp. Receiving the Safe Travels Stamp demonstrates our commitment to the health and safety of staff, clients, and their visitors as we host safe meetings and gatherings.
- Online special! Adult tickets automatically applies 10% discount.
See the Land & Sea on This Great Sightseeing Tour
Join us for an exciting, unique LAND AND SEA SIGHTSEEING ADVENTURE. It drives like a bus and then drives right into the ocean and floats! The tour is EXTREMELY SAFE! It takes place aboard a brand-new vessel built under control of the United States Coast Guard and made to look like a World War II landing craft! It feels like a Disney World ride.
This unique tour departs from Tumon and passes through historic Hagatna, where you can see the new museum, cathedral, Asan WWII park, governor’s offices, boat basin, and the ocean port.
The tour is FUN, INTERESTING, AND EDUCATIONAL. A multi-language audio system is available in English, Japanese, Korean, Chinese, and Russian. This wacky, zany, crazy ride is inexpensive and fun for the entire family. Adults and kids even get to steer the boat!
Know before you book: Our Ride the Ducks Guam tour operates rain or shine. If we are unable to provide the water portion of the tour due to weather and/or ocean conditions, there will be no refund.
About Ride the Ducks Land & Sea Tour
Ride the Ducks is Guam’s newest and most fun sightseeing adventure on land and sea! Forget your boring old tour van or tour bus — Ride the Ducks in Guam is the most family fun you’ll ever have. This is already the most highly recommended sightseeing tour on land or sea. The “ducks” are open-air, amphibious sightseeing vehicles that are built using modern technology and safety equipment, inspected and certificated by the United States Coast Guard.
Hop aboard this fun sightseeing tour for the best tour your family has ever had! Roll-down rain screens make this tour recommended and suitable for any kind of weather. These incredible half-bus, half-boat sightseeing vehicles are amphibious: They drive around Guam’s historic sights on land, and then they splash down into the beautiful ocean and keep right on going! Talk about family fun!
Our multi-language audio guides ensure that you and your family have a fun and educational time learning about Guam’s culture and history on this amazing sightseeing adventure. While at sea, children may even have a chance to drive the boat! Ride the Ducks Guam is a great time for the entire family.
Ride the Ducks Location: The Beach Restaurant & Bar
RIDE THE DUCKS PACKAGE COMPARISON
Package Name Time Food Beverage Transfer Seating 1 Ride Pass
X X X Random seating.
Priority seating available. ($10)
*Please see the package details for items of inclusions.
Ride the Ducks Package Details
Effective: April 1, 2022 – March 31, 2023 Package Name Price Details 1 Ride Pass Adult $55
Each tour is about 90 minutes run. The schedule varies depending on the season. Random seating, first-come, first-seated. Seating together with your party is not guaranteed. Reserved seating is available with an additional fee upon booking. Tour may be canceled last minute due to mechanical, insufficient booking, weather, and/or ocean conditions.
Book online now
Online booking automatically offers 10% off for all adults!
*Pricing excludes online fees.
*Outside food and drinks are not allowed. The stroller/Wheelchair is not able to get on board but can be kept at the check-in counter.
- Minimum customer numbers apply for some of our tours. If sufficient numbers are not achieved, we reserve the right to cancel the tour or offer a suitable alternative tour.
- 90-minute tour
- Until October 14, 2022
- Departing from The Beach Restaurant & Bar
- Operating Saturday only
- 11:30 AM, 1:30 PM
- From October 15, 2022
- Departing from The Beach Restaurant & Bar
- Operating every Monday, Thursday, and Saturday
- Monday and Thursday
- 1:30 PM, 3:30 PM
- 11:30 AM, 1:30 PM, 3:30 PM
- In the busy season, there may be additional operations times.
- Check-in starts 15 minutes before departure time.
- Tours starts and end at The Beach Restaurant & Bar, Gun Beach, Tumon.
- Click here for location map.
- Transportation is not included in this tour.
- Free parking is available at The Beach Restaurant & Bar parking lot.
- Casual wear and sports shoes or sandals are recommended.
- Beachwear or any casual clothing is fine. Lightweight and comfortable.
- No restrooms on board.
- This is an open air vehicle. You may get wet from rain under bad weather conditions.
- First-come, first-seated. Seating together with your party is not guaranteed.
- Reserved seating available for a additional charge. Please call by phone to upgrade.
- Tour may be cancelled last minute due to mechanical, weather and/or ocean conditions.
- Adult rate applies for age 12 years old and above.
- Child rate applies for age of 2-11 years old.
- No charge for infants below age two.
- Infants must be included in your reservation due to Coast Guard regulation.
- Child must be accompanied with adult.
- This is a semi open air vehicle, you may possibly get wet from rainy weather conditions.
- Seating is based on first come, first seated basis. Seating with your party is not guaranteed.
- Ride the Ducks Guam tour operates rain or shine, if Ride the Ducks Guam is unable to provide the water portion of the tour due to weather and/or ocean conditions, there will be no refund.
- Tour may be cancelled at the last minute due to mechanical, weather and/or ocean conditions. Please provide contact information upon booking.
- Minimum customer numbers apply for some of our tours. Where sufficient numbers are not achieved, we reserve the right to cancel the tour or offer a suitable alternative tour. We will inform you prior to your tour if minimum numbers are not achieved and if the tour is canceled.
- Please contact us via email or phone call to cancel or reschedule.
- General cancellation policy applies to all reservations. Please review the terms & conditions and cancellation policy
- Baldyga Group reserves the right to cancel tours due to inclement weather, foreseeable hazards, insufficient bookings, or events beyond our control. In these events, full refunds will be made or alternative dates offered.