View a romantic sunset on Guam’s beautiful calm ocean and enjoy a BBQ dinner on our sunset cruise!
- Show Packages
- Standard Show
- Deluxe Show
- VIP Show
- Super VIP Show
Experience Guam’s Las Vegas-Style SandCastle Show
Enjoy a spectacular show in an elegant theater with seating options from Budget to VIP. Voted BEST TOURIST ATTRACTION by Guam Visitors Bureau, this show is perfect for adults and children of all ages.
SandCastle Guam is a $40 million theater and is Guam’s only tour that presents a professional family show in the heart of Pleasure Island, Tumon, Guam. Enjoy the best night of your Guam trip at this elegant five-star show facility and 500-seat theater designed especially for Las Vegas-style productions and fine dining dinner shows. SandCastle presents its show on a stage larger than any Broadway theater in New York.
SandCastle has been Guam’s leading and most recommended tour for over 25 years with its world-class shows, beautiful showgirls, incredible acrobats flying overhead, large-scale magic illusions, and rare white tigers. Over four million adults and children of all ages have enjoyed the magic show and entertainment at the finest theater in the Pacific: The SandCastle in Tumon, Guam.
This is truly Guam’s top tour and a lasting memory for Guam FIT travelers or the entire family. The show was co-created by SandCastle founder Mark Baldyga, who also directed the show, the Zubricks, and choreographer Kitty McNamee, who has also worked with The Los Angeles Ballet and LA Opera as well as video production by European Freelusion from America’s Got Talent and Las Vegas magician Criss Angel.
Only the SandCastle features the largest stage in the Pacific and the largest and the most recommended show on Guam. The SandCastle presents two shows nightly. A wide variety of packages are available, ranging from bargain-priced show seating to deluxe and Super VIP packages. Plan and now and come see this spectacular and mind-boggling show!
Safe Travels Certified Tour
SandCastle Guam is proud to receive the Safe Travels Stamp. Receiving the Safe Travels Stamp demonstrates our commitment to the health and safety of staff, clients, and their visitors as we host safe meetings and gatherings.
Show Package Details
Effective: April 1, 2021 – March 31, 2022 Package Name Price Details Standard Show Adult $62 $68
Available at 7pm or 9pm. Back row corner seating. May be shared with others. Food and beverage are available with an additional fee at the table. Round trip transportation from/to most of the hotels in Tumon is available with an additional fee of $10 per person.
Book online now!
Deluxe Show Adult $90 $90
Available at 7pm or 9pm. Back row center seating, front/middle row corner seating. May be shared with others. Food and beverage are available with an additional fee at the table. Round trip transportation from/to most of the hotels in Tumon is available with an additional fee of $10 per person.
Book online now!
VIP Show Adult $126 $140
Available at 7pm or 9pm. Front/Middle row center, exclusive seating. Food and beverage are available with an additional fee at the table. Round trip transportation from/to most of the hotels in Tumon is available with an additional fee of $10 per person. Super VIP Show Adult $225 $250
Available at 7pm or 9pm. Owner’s table, SUPER VIP exclusive seating. Food and beverage are available with an additional fee at the table. Includes round-trip transportation from/to most of the hotels in Tumon. Offers free backstage tour – “Meet the tiger!”. *Pricing excludes online fees.
- Closed Wednesdays and Sundays depending on the season, except by exclusive charter booking
- First show: Check-in at 17:45 for dinner option and 19:00 for show only packages. Show time 19:30 – 20:30.
- Second show: Check-in at 21:00. Show time 21:30 – 22:30.
December 31st 2021 New Year’s Eve Special Schedule
- First show: Check-in at 17:15 for dinner option and 18:30 for show only packages. Show time 19:00 – 20:00.
- Second show: Check-in at 21:00 for dinner option and 22:15 for show only packages. Show time 22:57 – 23:57. Countdown event 23:57 – 24:05
- Located in the center of Tumon and within walking distance from many hotels
- Transportation service is available at an additional fee.
- Super VIP package includes round-trip transportation service. Pick up schedule may be different from regular schedule.
- Sandcastle Guam is located next to Hyatt Regency Guam hotel, across DFS T Galleria.
- Click here for location map.
- Red Trolley and LeaLea Trolley (Bus stop #5) are both located directly at SandCastle.
- Free parking across from SandCastle.
- The SandCastle atmosphere is similar to a five-star hotel. No beachwear or beach sandals, please.
- Wheelchair accessible. Please advise at time of booking if required.
- Vegetarian options are available for the dinner package.
- All packages except VIP and Super VIP may be sharing a table with other guests. (Minimum of two people required for exclusive VIP table).
- Adult rate applies for age 12 years old and above.
- Child rate applies for ages 2 – 11 years old.
- No charge for infants below age 2 (no meals provided).
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- General cancellation policy applies to all reservations.