New Chef Sizzles at The Beach Bar & Grill
October 14, 2018
Guam native son and award-winning chef Marlon Simbulan has returned home to completely revitalize the menu at The Beach Bar & Grill. Featuring the finest, freshest local ingredients, seafood and meats, every item is designed to delight and satisfy.
Witness the Sushi Burger, a delicious mix of crab salad, fresh poke, seaweed salad, spicy aioli and unagi sauce, sandwiched between two deep fried buns.
Or for meat lovers, we have our “Signature Burger” with a full half-pound of certified Angus beef, bacon, cheddar, 2 over-easy eggs, topped with balsamic onions, and served with sweet-potato fries.
And just to keep things interesting, there is a Soft Shell Crab Burger as well.
The “Beach Bucket” includes New Zealand mussels, calamari, shrimp, and crab, plus sausage and corn, with a side of garlic bread.
Even the classic Caesar Salad includes grilled shrimp. This is truly a seafood-driven menu, with lots of beefy options. The Grilled New York Steak is 12 ounces of the finest beef served with garlic mashed potatoes and asparagus.
For dessert you must try the Banana Doughnut served with vanilla ice cream!
So come to The Beach and work up a hearty appetite swimming and playing volleyball. We have plenty of ways to indulge your every culinary desire.
- Download our full menu here.
- Open seven days per week from 11:00 to 24:00 or 26:00 depending on crowd.
- Kitchen operates 12 pm – 9 pm, Sunday through Wednesday; and 12pm – 10 pm, Thursday through Saturday.
- Thursday – Ladies’ Night from 9 pm until closing – Bottomless drinks for ladies. Click here to see more daily specials.
- Parking is available next to the bar. Click here for location map.